Administrative Assistant - Employee Benefits
- Twin Falls, ID
Are you a "people person"?
Are you motivated by helping others?
Are you great with details and organization?
Then keep reading, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
WHO IS HUB?
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities.
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages and has since grown to one of the largest brokers in the world. We are a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Our structure gives us the technology and expertise of a large firm, but still maintains the local flavor of each of our offices, enabling our teams to preserve their own unique regional culture.
HUB Gives ! Service is one of our founding values - not an abstract concept but a commitment. And we believe that no one deserves that commitment more than our clients and the communities in which we all live and work. Each regional hub has adopted projects in their regions which allow them to give, volunteer, engage, and serve their communities.
Check out our profile on the Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/hubinternational#people !
Provide administrative and clerical support to department members. Works directly with Sales Executives and Account Managers to assist in processing client requests for service; cancellations and placing new business; verifying and maintaining account files. Assists with quotes for new and renewal business and preparing proposals for presentation. Assist with maintaining client relationships. Learning to use carrier websites and begin learning to quote EB accounts online. Learning to become more independent and proficient at tasks performed for others for the purpose of serving clients directly in the future and handling own book of business. Any other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
- Clerical duties with minimal errors, e.g., filing, mail preparation, data entry, photocopying, etc.
- Assist sales executives and/or account managers with tasks as assigned
- Assist with processing client service requests, cancellations, and placing new business
- Quote new and renewal business
- Prepare proposals for presentation
- Assist in maintaining and verifying accurate records
- Review monthly renewals in advance
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact & communicate positively with co-workers
- Provide backup Receptionist duties
- Any other duties as appropriate and assigned by management
- MUST obtain current Life and Health License in resident state within 120 days of hire; includes maintaining by meeting all continuation education and other requirements
- 2+ years' office experience
- High school diploma or equivalency; some college preferred
- Department Specific Training - All Modules
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Office Etiquette
- Time Management
- Advanced Customer Service
- Basic Leadership Skills
- E&O Basics
- CISR Designation or similar insurance designation
- Advanced Leadership Skills
- Property & Casualty License
- Any additional designations/specializations
- Participate in training of new hires or less experienced teammates
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage along with bonus opportunities, and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute, medical, dental, and vision options, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more! We offer a large selection of benefits that are customizable to fit your personal needs - a portfolio of both comprehensive and affordable choices. We also offer flexible working schedules and a 'dress for your day' policy.
Our work environment encourages critical and independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top