HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Personal Lines team based in Chatham, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business! This role might require the candidate to travel to our Thamesville and Wallceburg locations on occasion.
Are you an experienced RIBO licensed Insurance Broker or an Insurance Agent willing to convert your OTL License?
Are you interested in learning more of what HUB has to offer?
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepare client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices
- Scanning and attaching documents in broker management system
- Sort/distribute mail, filing, bank deposit and other general administrative duties
- Front-desk duties such as greet clients, answer phone calls and take payments where required
- Effectively balance demands & priorities to ensure all job functions are met daily without delay
- Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensure effective workflow management
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Contribute to growth targets and sales goals, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years' customer service experience, sales experience an asset
- Highly ambitious self-starter, works well independently and pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organization, time and client management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Previous insurance experience or RIBO license an asset
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB's Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity - doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results.
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB Total Rewards:
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- 35 hour work week
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Corporate Cell Phone Program
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- Career development & advancement opportunities
- HUB Days - Paid Personal Days Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Engagement & Social Committee
- HUB Employee Referral Program
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Diploma