WHO ARE WE?
HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages with 11,000 employees and 500 offices across North America. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a meaningful career.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Complementary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As an Administrator you will support HUB in an administrative role with a variety of tasks. We are seeking an individual with strong multi-tasking abilities to join our Burnaby Still Creek location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Preparing refund requests as required
- Updating, invoicing and generating letters using the Broker Management System (EPIC)
- Reviewing policy documentation for errors and communicating with advisors for correction
- Following up with outstanding information & documentation
- Scanning & attaching documentation in Broker Management System
- Ordering of carrier supplies (wordings, claims cards)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- As the successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Organized and efficient at carrying out duties
- Work well in a structured professional environment
- Basic experience with MS Word and Outlook
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top