HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join our team in the Riverside, CA Office.
- Provides administrative support for all departments such as, printing, filing, photocopying, data entry, scanning, binding and collating, scheduling meetings, booking reservations for lunch or dinner meetings, and coordinating events and lunches, mail distribution and mail-outs.
- Processes invoices by routing invoices to appropriate personnel for approval and providing invoices to Accounting once approved by the appropriate manager.
- Assists users with office equipment on routine tasks as needed and engages external vendors for service needs, including the recycling of toner cartridges.
- Orders, receives and maintains office supplies and proactively ensures office supplies are available when needed.
- Researches and submits requests for Unclaimed Property to the State of California.
- Regional Administrator for vendors such as FedEx, Staples, and Quench.
- Assist with production true-up calculations for HUB California producers.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor's degree preferred but not needed)
- 5 years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent of education and experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) Proven oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V *LI-HI-EC
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top