Accounts Payable Team Lead
About HUB International Limited:
- HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions. . HUB is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs. Due to tremendous growth, we are hiring an Accounts Payable Team Lead for our team in Chilliwack.
- HUB International is seeking talented professionals who can thrive in our entrepreneurial culture and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to grow your career, apply below.
- About the Position
- We are seeking an Accounts Payable Team Lead, who will be located out of our Chilliwack office. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to use their education and experience to join a company that is a leader in their industry. One of our biggest assets is the positive culture we have created and continue to develop. If you meet the requirements and are interested in working for an International company while enjoying a community minded atmosphere, please apply in confidence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with branch staff and managers to ensure proper processing and approvals on supplier invoices
- Reconcile payment receipts against supplier statements
- Maintain existing supplier database for correct information
- Add new suppliers, per the "New Supplier" workflow, as required
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet department deadlines and goals
- Provide direct support to the Accounts Payable Supervisor as require
- At least 2 years of experience in the accounting field
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience in a shared services accounting environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must have some flexibility of work hours and have ability to potentially put in extra hours during peak times
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top