Accounts Payable Analyst
- Chilliwack, Canada
Accounts Payable Analyst
About HUB International Limited
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Senior Associate, who will be located out of our Chilliwack office. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to use their education and experience to join a company that is a leader in their industry. One of our biggest assets is the positive culture we have created and continue to develop. If you meet the requirements and are interested in working for an International company while enjoying a community minded atmosphere, please apply in confidence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices for payment in a fully automated environment per workflow
- Communicate with branch staff and managers to ensure proper processing and approvals on supplier invoices
- Reconcile payment receipts against supplier statements
- Maintain existing supplier database for correct information
- Add new suppliers, per the "New Supplier" workflow, as required
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet department deadlines and goals
- Provide direct support to the Accounts Payable Senior Analyst and Accounts Payable Supervisor as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the accounting field
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in a shared services accounting environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must have some flexibility of work hours and have ability to potentially put in extra hours during peak times
Department Accounting & Finance
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top