Join a Winning Team at HUB International
When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 13,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
Below are the general responsibilities of the Associate. There may be additional responsibilities corresponding to the team on which the Associate is placed.
- Communicate, analyze, and research to resolve exceptions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with client service operations team and markets.
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet department deadlines and goals.
- May assist in other special projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1-year experience in accounting field preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Excel Skills required. Intermediate preferred with ability to perform V-lookups, pivot tables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work under pressure to deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in a shared services accounting environment is a plus
- Insurance Brokerage Experience preferred
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent