About HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions.HUB is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs. Due to tremendous growth, we are hiring an Accounting Associate for our team in Chilliwack.
HUB International is seeking talented professionals who can thrive in our entrepreneurial culture and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for excellence and a desire to grow your career, apply below.
About the position
Hub International Insurance is seeking candidates for Accounting Associate positions, in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Management. These positions will be located out of our Chilliwack office. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to use their education and/or experience to join a company that is a leader in their industry. One of our biggest assets is the positive culture we have created and continue to develop. If you meet the requirements and are interested in working for an International company while enjoying a community minded atmosphere, please apply in confidence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entering vendor invoices and cash receipts
- Insurance company payables
- Bank reconciliations
- Filing and other office duties
- Sorting and sending out cheques
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger or related experience is preferred
- Strong work ethic and a positive can-do attitude
- Effective communication in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good alpha and numeric data entry speed
- Some post-secondary accounting education preferred
- A desire to continually improve and learn
- Experience in an ERP system would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top