About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
About the Position:
The position reports directly to the Direct Bill Supervisor and is responsible for retrieving commission statements from carrier sources, store in electronic format and route to direct bill specialists both onshore and offshore. Verify receipt of cash for all commission received.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Retrieve commission statements from carrier sources
- Store the statements in electronic format and route to the team for processing.
- Verify that all statements are received per cash received.
- Track down missing statements
- Move the statements from download suspense to reconciliation
- Provide clerical assistance to all direct bill team members as requested.
- Monitor department mailboxes.
- Store Documentation per guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required and college courses in accounting preferred.
- Requires at least 1 years related work experience.
- Insurance Brokerage Experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Word and Excel Skills required
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must have some flexibility of work hours and have ability to potentially put in extra hours during peak times.
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top