HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages with 10,000 employees across U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization.
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
Summary of Responsibilities :
Responsible for assisting Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Coordinate the handling and servicing of assigned accounts with the Account Manager/Producers.
- Check policies and endorsements for completeness and accuracy. Prepare policies for delivery to clients.
- Review and process change requests in the agency management system.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Producer on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system computer input of each account.
- Prepare invoices, transmittals, ID cards, certificates of insurance, evidences as insurance binders and cancellation forms as required.
- Order loss runs as required.
- Maintain an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- 1-2 years insurance brokerage or property casualty insurance underwriting assistant or underwriting experience preferred
- High School Diploma. Associates degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong reading comprehension and analysis skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and to quickly adapt to new situations
- Proficient in Word, Excel, internet utilization
- Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
Location: United States, Texas, El Paso
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 9-Oct-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top