Account Manager-Employee Benefits
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the worlds' largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of -a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
HUB's Customer Service professionals provide critical support to our customers through account management, claims management, day-to-day client oversight, and underwriting services that make us a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. Through a robust network of resources, you will be amongst some of the industry's top talent to help guide and support our customer's needs and provide them with innovative solutions.
The Employee Benefits Account Manager works collaboratively with the Producer and Account Executive managing a book of business. Coordinates and provides day-to-day service for employee benefits clients by maintaining client relationships, supporting client retention, maintaining strong carrier relationships and understanding client needs. Serves as day to day contact and provides resolution for client questions and issues, as well as:
- Collaborates with Account Executive in delivering multi-year strategic plan.
- Manages projects in concert with the client including, but not limited to, all vendor implementation.
- Designs annual benchmarking reports and makes recommendations on strategy based on findings.
- Maintains client relationships, supports client retention, maintains strong carrier relationships, and understands client needs.
- Manages claims and coverage issue resolution for clients' employees when elevated from HR or HUB's MyBenefitsChampion call center.
- Provides assistance with clients' billing and eligibility audits, and on occasion may conduct these audits for clients independently.
- Advises and guides clients in compliance matters.
- Facilitates preparation of open enrollment (OE) packets including SBCs and disclosure notices.
- Creates employee benefit booklets in conjunction with our communications consultants.
- Develops open enrollment presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint software and conducts benefits webinars and/or records Brainshark presentations for employees and HR Managers.
- Orders supplies from carriers, and reviews for accuracy.
- Communicates vendor utilization trends to clients.
- Manages new carrier, plan or vendor implementation including benefits administration system build-out and project management.
- Installs and regularly updates client specific data in data management system.
- Performs contract review and facilitates preparation of SPD Wraps, Cafeteria and POP Plan documents.
- Facilitates 5500 preparation with CPA and client.
- Prepares master group files, client contact sheet, and maintains carrier files.
- Assists in the RFP process as needed, such as proposal development including, preparing census, entering and updating pivotal information as needed, on-line quoting, and Marketing a group when requested.
You are perfect for this opportunity if you
- hold a high school diploma/GED (college degree strongly preferred)
- have at least 3+ years of related employee benefits insurance experience
- are currently licensed in good standing- CA Life & Health
- have the confidence and demeanor to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- are computer literate - Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
WHY CHOOSE HUB?:
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- Have a desire to help others protect their future
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others LIKE US SO FAR? Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.#LI-RB1
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top