HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International's Private Client Group continues to grow and is currently looking for strong Personal Insurance Broker to support an assigned High Net Worth/VIP book of business in our Toronto office and reporting to the Vice President, Private Client Group. This role is focused on delivering client excellence, growth and retention of a large book of business.
This role involves interaction with diverse stakeholders including customers, finance, and the Account Team. This is a great role for exposure to more unique and complex insurance lines policies and leadership exposure. Join an entrepreneurial team!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Works in a team based structure with an assigned Account Associate and Assistant to retain and grow existing portfolios.
- Supports the Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Acts as escalation for any unresolved outstanding client premiums.
- Proactive account business planning and forecasting.
- Coaching and mentoring an assigned Account Team.
- Establishes networks and partnerships in the VIP space.
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Delivering superior client management.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Personal Lines Insurance required
- Experience in High Net Worth or VIP experience desired
- RIBO Licensed
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience on Epic or equivalent insurance broker management system
- Strong established industry networks
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player and leadership coaching skills
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity - doing things right every time
Teamwork - working together to maximize results
Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma