Account Manager - Commercial Lines
- East Longmeadow, MA
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our East Longmeadow, South Hadley or Agawam, MA offices. The selected employee will provide quality service to assigned small commercial insurance accounts.
- Primarily responsible for handling and servicing assigned commercial accounts, and developing and perpetuating a loyal customer base in relation to the market consideration developed by the Company.
- Assists customers and makes suggestions for appropriate coverage.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting division growth goals.
- Maintains an account expiration list and initiates the renewal process.
- Responsible for marketing and placing insurance on assigned accounts.
- Maintains and updates a transactional filing system for accounts.
- Handles marketing, binding and collection of premium for those accounts written in the Excess Surplus Lines area.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conducts business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keeps informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience with small commercial insurance accounts.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Property and Casualty Producer's license.
- Experience Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top