Account Manager, Commercial
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth opportunities
As an Account Executive, you will maintain existing book of business, recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities in the Commercial Insurance Division. We are seeking an outstanding individual to join our Vancouver office in a Regular Full Time position.
- Maintenance of an existing book of business and taking proactive action to foresee and meet the needs of each client
- Recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities
- Attend industry and company events/meetings to actively build your professional network
- Conducting market research on prospects and remaining current on all information pertaining to them
- Following up on new leads to generate new business
- Continued professional development to enhance your skills and abilities
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Proven experience in sales process and account management
- Strong technical insurance knowledge
- Superior client service, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- 5+ years of Commercial Insurance experience
- Recognized industry certification preferred (CAIB, CIP, CRM, BCIT Risk Management, etc.)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top