WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Entrepreneurship - We encourage invocation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Industry related tuition financing
Opportunities for career advancement
Medical and dental benefits
- Recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Maintain existing book of business
- Provide highest standard of client service
- Be flexible to the needs of each client
- Be up-to-date on all current coverage available
- Be proactive in foreseeing and meeting the needs of each client
- Set and adhere to annual production budget, including ICBC Autoplan, Private Auto, and Colwood sales production
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues to grow your professional network
- Proactively and creatively offer solutions using a diverse selection of ICBC and private insurance products while achieving performance targets
- Process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions including renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
- Develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines
- Attend and actively participate in industry and company events
- Conduct market research on prospects
- Assist with annual marketing plan and KPI's - use of social media, publications and events, help develop website content to profile to the business and networks
- Continue professional development in order to enhance skills and abilities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
The Account Manager is an integral part of the team as you are the first point of contact with our clients! The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
Exceptional client service abilities
Strong communication skills both written and verbally
Sales initiative and drive
- 3+ years of experience in the Auto Industry
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Willing to travel within Lower Mainland
- Attendance at meetings outside regular office hours required
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- Demonstrated organizational and strategic planning abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel proficiency
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top