Account Manager - Bonds
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Account Manager is responsible for assisting the account management team and Sales Executives with the servicing of assigned surety/bond accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Prepares and coordinates all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned surety/bond accounts, including but not limited to:
- change request
- Prepares invoices, transmittals, renewal certificates and cancellation forms as required
- Reviews and processes change requests in the agency management system
- Sets- up and maintains new and renewal client files
- Participates in the renewal preparation process, including generating renewal updates on accounts specified by the Producer
- Provides quality customer service to clients, team members, and carriers
- Reviews bond forms for completeness and accuracy
- Prepares surety/bonds for delivery to clients
- Communicates with company personnel regarding the client's needs and/or issues
- Maintains an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response
- Fields phone calls from surety customers regarding questions about their bonds, renewals, changes, payments, cancellations etc.
- Maintains complete customer files
- Responsible for scanning communications and documents
- Input/maintain data on account management system and ancillary systems as required
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by your supervisor
- At least one year of insurance experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Proven ability of working in a successful team environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet utilization
- Applied Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma required
- Willingness to obtain state insurance (P&C/Life & Health) licenses
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top