- Omaha, NE
Summary of what you'll be responsible for:
You will be responsible for providing complete service and benefit management of Small Group clients ( You should have experience working in the insurance industry or in an office environment with responsibility for managing benefit programs. During open enrollment, you will manage the entire process from start to finish including negotiating with underwriters, presenting renewal to clients and presenting to large groups of employees at our client's offices. You are the trusted resource for our clients so constantly being up to date with trends and compliance is a must.
The details of what you'll handle:
- Managing the renewal process for the client and leading the bidding process.
- Continuously keeping up with industry trends and best practices while identifying opportunities for clients to use this information.
- Establishing and enriching relationships with various stakeholders - clients, carriers and vendors.
- Conducting assessments for the client to evaluate their current services and features and providing recommendations to ensure the client is staying up to date with their benefits.
- Leading efforts in ensuring the client is compliant with federal regulations and filings.
- Coordinating the activity of the Account Administrators.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of contact are maintained with the client including mid-year meetings and check in meetings.
- Providing overall coordination of program changes with carriers and maintaining an understanding of carrier procedures.
- Assisting client in the development of employee communications strategies.
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow the relationship offering additional services.
- Participating in community professional or civic organizations and developing a high professional reputation in the community.
- Minimum five years of experience in group insurance as an insurance representative, marketing support, plan administration, corporate benefits coordination, or related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of minimum qualifications.
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top