- Saint John, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager working out of our HUB Saint John office, who can manage an existing book of business while also handling incoming new client opportunities. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and has a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business. This is a great role for someone with account management experience and interested in a career in insurance.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing
- Manage the client's entire renewal process
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Support new business sales
- Upsell and cross-sell with existing clients
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met
- Although the focus will be commercial lines, personal lines and/or benefits work will be required at times
- College Diploma or University Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Account Management or Customer Service
- General Insurance License required or obtain within 3 months' of employment
- Experience with commercial insurance and asset
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
35 hour work week Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program - Award for successful hires
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days - Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Flex Benefits Plan
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity - doing things right every time
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top