Account Executive-Private Client Services
DO YOU HAVE PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE EXPERIENCE?
COME JOIN AN INSURANCE INDUSTRY LEADER
HUB International is a leading insurance brokerage firm in all lines of insurance.
Our Personal Lines Insurance group, located in our Summit, NJ office, is currently seeking an Account Executive to provide insurance consultation for high net worth clients through risk management assessment programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing a book of business where you will be responsible for providing clients with accurate and timely information by effectively using automation and rating packages and preparing proposals.
- Conducting immediate reviews for Business Partner meetings by analyzing and evaluating clients' current insurance and providing feedback and suggestions on program improvement.
- Reviewing accurate information on all new prospects/clients by documenting EPIC and updating client information in our agency management system accordingly.
- Following up on unresolved items to ensure timely resolution.
- Scheduling and conducting face to face meetings with clients throughout the region.
- Additional responsibilities will include cross sell initiatives into your managed book of business as well as on an individual basis.
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-7 years of experience in related position
- NJ State Property & Casualty Insurance license
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and carriers
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of multiple insurance resources
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top