Account Executive-Personal Lines
HUB International is a leading insurance brokerage firm in all lines of insurance. We are currently seeking an experienced and talented personal lines insurance professional to manage a high net worth book of business. Located in our Blue Bell, PA office, this position reports to and works directly for the First Vice President of our Private Client Advisory group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing key and high-revenue producing accounts
- Providing professional insurance guidance, expertise, and service to clients
- Developing and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and HUB colleagues
- Performing accurate and thorough reviews of client coverage, exposure and price, and communicating recommendations to customers in a timely manner
- Developing new business from existing accounts and assigned leads as well as helping the department meet production goals
Please apply to join our team if you meet the following requirements:
- At least 5-7 years of High Net Worth Personal Lines experience with an established broker
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Valid Property & Casualty Insurance license
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with an automated agency management system a must; EPIC preferred
- Knowledge of major insurance carriers such as AIG, Chubb, ACE, Pure, and Travelers
- Ability to travel as needed
HUB International is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: United States, Pennsylvania, Blue Bell
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 17-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top