Account Executive (PBC PL)
- Plainview, NY
Account Executive (Wholesale - Professional Liability)
Department: PBC - PL
Location: 1000 Woodbury Rd., Woodbury, NY 11797
Handle a broad range of daily activities independently utilizing technical expertise and product knowledge.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- marketing & quoting of renewal business and additional coverages
- provide professional customer service
- maintaining and developing both retail broker and carrier relationships
- maintaining and updating internal reports
- processing of renewals policies and endorsements
- processing of change requests, binders and other service items
- handling daily communications from the company underwriters and brokers
- assist in the development of Assistant Account Executives where applicable
- Good problem solving and analytical abilities
- Selling skills helpful along with ability to make recommendations for cross selling
- 3-5 years' experience with a strong working knowledge of Professional Lines insurance coverages
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- New York State P&C License
Strong computer skills: Proficient in MS Office in particular, Excel
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top