- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Account Coordinator will provide professional, courteous service to our customers, producers, and company personnel. With a positive attitude, the Account Coordinator will provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing our employee benefits accounts. The Account Coordinator will work with producers to maintain synergy among HUB corporate goals, carrier requirements, and the needs of our customers.
- Respond promptly and professionally to the service needs of our insureds.
- Provide clerical and technical support to Producers to benefit clients and to reach agency's strategic business goals.
- Assist producer in adding coverages to existing accounts.
- Produce quote requests, spreadsheets and other related items while verifying their accuracy.
- Maintain controls on renewals to ensure timely preparation and processing.
- Prepare summaries of insurance and proposals as needed for account review.
- Remarket renewals, contact clients, create renewal proposals and handle other renewal activities in coordination with the producer.
- Refers current and prospective clients to other departments for solicitation of those lines of business.
- Adhere to all Agency systems, procedures and state regulations.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Broad knowledge of insurance products and usages and ability to work independently.
- Ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality.
- Oversee functions performed by Assistant CSSs.
- Maintain required client filing.
- High School diploma, four years in insurance company or agency with at least three of those years in employee benefits.
- Experience working with computers in Windows environment.
- Strong MS Office skills, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Above average mathematical skills.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top