HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Assistant to join our Commercial Lines team based in our Chatham, Ontario office.
This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for development, advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Provide clients with prompt, courteous and professional service; both verbal and written
- Prepare client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters, summaries and invoices for broker review
- Respond to inbound telephone inquires
- Process client requests/changes on company portals
- Support brokerage growth targets and sales goals, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities as well as retention targets
- Assist in resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met
- Data entry assignments as needed
- Attend regular training/learning sessions to develop industry knowledge, policies & procedures and processing requirements
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and customer service work experience required
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in the Insurance industry is beneficial
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer service and/or sales
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows (training provided)
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB's Core Values
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Effective organization, time and collaborative skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity - doing things right every time
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities and colleagues
If you are energetic, well networked or involved in your communities, a successful sales representative and would like to become a successful Licensed Broker, apply now!
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.