WW Solutions Product Manager
Working close to the strategic marketing management of the large format production division, this person will be responsible for the following:
Drive the solutions roadmap definition & execution as well as solutions vintage chart in close collaboration with strategic product managers, HW business teams and the R&D teams.
Define and implement cloud solutions to add value to the HP Latex Products beyond the hardware, creating clear competitive advantage and translating value propositions into relevant solution components and disruptive product functionalities
Collaborate in the definition and execution of the new Solutions Cloud Platform for Large format Printing.
Support new product solutions across the lifecycle, capturing regional solutions needs, New product introductions program needs and developing them to be available at launch.
Drive new End to End solution and application plan for each hardware printer introduction. Define specific plan for new growth areas.
Develop workflow solutions sales tools (from web portal to collaterals), in coordination with the marcom team. Manage budget as per plan.
Regularly meet with customers or channel partners during the development process
Define the pricing strategy, forecasting and coordinate with the rest of the Marketing department
Develop or coordinate marketing deliverables required for each product development checkpoint and for product introduction
- Complete messaging for the product and perform internal activities to get the product or solution to market
We're looking for a marketing or R&D professional, with proven experience in business development and software & solutions management, who wants to join our team and contribute growing this exciting business.
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- Demonstrated experience in business development and software and solutions management and business needs of target customers
- Experience in product management or product marketing fundamentals
- Technical background will be appreciated
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience, marketing tactics and tools
- Thorough knowledge of research methodologies
- Leadership and organization skills, project management.
- Analytical and financial skills.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Desired communication, influencing, innovation and creativity skills
- Loves to talk to customers and partners to understand their needs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ambition to grow in a big company
- Fluent in English, other languages desired
Location: Sant Cugat del valles (Barcelona, Spain)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top