WW Commercial Marketing; Campaign Management
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We're looking for an experienced marketer to manage Strategic Marketing Campaigns & Initiatives. This position will create world-class marketing to drive awareness, consideration, and preference for our commercial products and services, beginning with our security & premium verticals. These verticals are key strategic focus areas for HP and so this candidate must be able to develop an end-to-end marketing strategy to drive business outcomes supported by a rigorous learning agenda to strengthen and optimize the plan.
For this person to succeed, this candidate must be an advertising & content marketing master with a deep knowledge of what will best establish HP as a leader in the commercial category with a focus on how to use existing and emerging digital platforms to best reach our audience.
You'll work with team of marketing professionals based around the world partnering especially closely with our WW business units and regional marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities: Reporting directly to the Manager, World Wide Commercial Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Managing the development of insights-led marketing campaigns and plans in close collaboration with marketing leadership and regional marketing counterparts
- Managing insight driven marketing communications, KPI setting & tracking and marketing calendar planning
- Managing project teams & agency partners
- Ensuring all marketing work is optimized for its medium globally (events, .com, social, digital)
- Managing campaign budgets
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 7 years in strategic and/or creative marketing roles with at least 3 years specifically in the PC / IT industry and/or related field
- PC / IT industry and/or related field
- Experience leading project teams, delegating responsibility and able to give actionable feedback
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in account based marketing, content marketing and social media marketing to B2B communities, end users and business decision makers
- Working knowledge of commercial PC sales channels
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Experience in setting/executing learning agendas and testing / optimizing across campaigns
- Experience in creating and guiding global community strategies
- Proven track record of agency/client management
- You will be able to identify great creative from average creative
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- Budget planning and process management
- Global, Regional and Country experience
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
Back to top