WW Channel Transformation Programs Lead
Location Palo Alto, California; Fort Collins, Colorado
The WW Channel Transformation Programs Lead will help define the future of HP's award-winning channel programs as well as being the channel representative on key company transformation projects. In this role success will be achieved through intensive collaboration between the WW Channel Sales Strategy organization and regional stakeholders from sales, operations and business units. This is a highly visible and strategic leadership position with significant long-term impact to HP's business.
The ideal candidate possesses expertise on relevant channel subject matter knowledge including best practices and go-to-market strategies. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches, systems, information and support.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Manages large, cross- functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Identifies research, leveraging best in class tools and analytics to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
Education and Experience Required:
5+ years channel experience in the tech industry. Demonstrated track record of driving partner program development or channel go-to-market strategy initiatives. Strong working knowledge of channel program competitive landscape.
Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within at multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, influence and comfortable presenting in front of large audiences
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top