Worldwide Product Manager for Mobility Products
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Next generation computing (cellphones)
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Leads the operational success of the Mobility GBU product management team. This includes the integration of activities with other functions (engineering, supply chain, regional marketing, and quality).
- Fully accountable for the success of the in-market Mobility portfolio (sustaining phase) - both Consumer and Commercial. Responsible for driving product performance by partnering with Current Business and Regional Category teams to achieve or exceed business plan (POR) financial and unit expectations
- Highly proficient with customer engagement with ability to provide Senior Level representation for the HP Commercial Mobility BU at internal/external events and Tier 1 customer briefings.
- Leads highly complex projects in complex environment to successfully accomplish improvements to core processes such as pricing strategy, cost management and product lifecycle.
- Collaborates with and achieves actionable results through others, builds strong and sustainable relationships and interacts with all levels of the organization
- Deep expertise in product management; Perceived by the BU product management team as a SME, and regularly sought for guidance.
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical, plus MBA.
- 10 years+ of product management experience in the technology industry
- Relevant cellphone industry experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, including senior management, to achieve objectives for highly complex projects
- Strong negotiation, collaboration and influence management skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate within and beyond the Mobility BU to influence change toward project objectives
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience applying industry best practices to complex process improvement initiatives; Six Sigma Black belt certification is preferred
- Strong business acumen and analytic capability
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top