Worldwide Gaming Software Experience Product Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
HP's vision and promise is to engineer experiences that amaze. With the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, we continue to deliver ground-breaking new technologies to build on our 76-year legacy of innovation.
The Customer Experience and Portfolio Strategy Team, within Personal Systems, was created with a maniacal focus on designing and delivering best-in-class experiences for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity, tenacity, and a sense of humor. So join our team, work hard, and watch as your efforts have a direct impact on millions of customers around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at HP. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
The Worldwide Gaming Software Experience Product Manager is a key member of our team responsible for new product, services, and solutions in the gaming space. You have a passion for using technology to create frictionless customer experiences at scale. As a Product Manager you will own and drive product and service offers from concept and design to operational delivery and beyond. You will be responsible for aligning business and customer requirements to ensure delivery of high quality products and services that exceed customer expectations.
If you quickly embrace new technologies, have the skills to use cutting edge development practices, and are passionate about the intersection of consumers, technology and services, we want to talk to you.
- Develop the product roadmaps, document user stories and shepherd the product requirements through the review, design and development process in a fast-paced, agile environment - ownership of the full product lifecycle.
- Drive new ways to acquire customers and maximize revenue for the product/ service portfolio
- Develop new Service offers and drive customer requirements through launch in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Partner with engineers and UI/UX agencies to ideate, prioritize and deliver frictionless customer experiences
- Evangelize and influence your ideas to execs and cross functional teams
- Validate product with end customer stakeholders through leadership in user research and testing
- Act as an HP Brand Ambassador and reinforce the brand at every step of product development and delivery
- MBA level business acumen. You recently completed your MBA and have sharp business judgment and ability to see past the noise in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights.
- Product guru in the making. You have the skills and energy to understand customer needs and define products and services they value. You are passionate about building great products and user experiences and have the ability to inspire passion in others to create a shared vision that people can adopt as their own.
- Gaming enthusiast. Gaming is in your blood - you game in your spare time and thrive in the gaming community.
- Agile in more ways than one. You have quick capacity to define and scope product requirements using Agile software development methodologies
- Empathetic. You have a strong empathy for the customer to fulfill their needs as well as empathy with your colleagues to create an effective and well-performing team.
- Crave for ownership. You take accountability and do not expect someone else to make the tough decisions for you. You take responsibility when things don't go as planned, but never fail to share your successes.
- Deliver results. You drive decisions to ensure programs stay on schedule and launch.
- Creativity. You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems.
- Communicate persuasively. You make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data appropriately, while tapping into other biases, beliefs and triggers to convince senior leadership to part with headcount, money or resources.
Education and Experience Required:
- MBA degree in Marketing/Business.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general marketing function.
- Knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
- Knowledge of PC, mobile, and online gaming market
Back to top