Worldwide Engagement Lead - Gaming Personal Systems (Laptops, Desktops, etc)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
San Diego, CA
Palo Alto, CA
The Global HP.com team is looking for a WW Web Engagement lead for Gaming Personal Systems (PCs, Laptops, Desktops) with in-depth experience in digital marketing and customer behavior at the global level to support HP's Gaming business.
This position will serve as the Gaming engagement lead for online WW and regional marketing site development projects to deliver user friendly, innovative, on-brand digital experiences that meet UX/digital strategic goals, business objectives, timeline and budgets by working with business stakeholders, designers/digital agencies & technology delivery partners.
A strong candidate will be incredibly passionate about the digital space, innovative and highly-collaborative, demonstrating excellent judgment and business savvy. In this extremely fast moving environment, it's critical that this leader have a high degree of energy, flexibility and positivity.
- Define HP's worldwide digital marketing strategy for Gaming, in partnership with WW marketing teams
- Support the development of innovative and effective online campaigns for Gaming and define requirements/best practices in budgeting, briefing, concepting, production and post-launch reporting
- Enable the successful deployment of web campaigns across all regions
- Manage digital agency relationships, constantly motivating partners to deliver top notch ideas that scale
- Partner cross-organizationally to define and execute online plans for the Gaming business
- Analyze and communicate Gaming web performance
- Act as a strategic resource, providing digital marketing consultancy and recommendations to the extended Marketing and Digital communities based upon strong web/UX insights & best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues in HP's Digital Marketing team as well members of WW Marketing, Region Marketing, Media Planning and Communications to drive effective integrated marketing activities
- 8-10 years of work experience with 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns - ideally digital - that target Commercial audiences
- Experience in the Video Game Industry, passion for gaming preferred
- Possess a deep understanding and passion for online marketing strategy & user experience design
- Demonstrated success in program managing cross-organizational and cross-agency teams
- Highly-motivated individual, known for strategic, innovative thinking
- Ability to analyze performance and identify strong insights and recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines and sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to structure, manage and coordinate against multiple work streams
- Global experience and perspective preferred
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top