Worldwide Commodities Financial Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Worldwide Commodities Financial Analyst in Singapore, you will have a chance
- Primarily support Direct Material procurement related finance support for supplies business;
- Provide comprehensive financial and commodity cost analysis for business reviews to enable decision making;
- Driving business results to meet quarterly and annual targets;
- Manage Mold cost both for planning cycles
- Calculate projected / Flash for Purchase Price Variance;
- Validate, analyze and compile direct material cost to various parties for monthly Budget process
- Drive cost savings working closely with team;
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst.
- 4+ years in Financial Analysis
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top