Worldwide 3D Product Marketing
This person will be responsible of defining and developing the value proposition for an HP 3D printer or set of post-processing equipment, managing relations with R&D teams. He /She will be responsible to gather customer information, transform that into valuable insights and manage the customer visits related to this segment.
We are looking to create HP's position and preference among target users for prototyping and final part usage, considering the end to end solution and its applications on a vertical approach.
In order to achieve this, the Product Marketing manager will need to:
- Assess customer profile and opportunity
- Assess value proposition and work with R&D team to stay on the right track
- Understand vertical needs, in coordination with vertical teams.
- Size opportunities.
- Support qualitative and quantitative engagements to gather new insights
- Develop value proposition and run adequate check points
- Define the content for all messaging related to the product
- Develop insights through community management & Customer engagements
- Develop applications and verticals for the 3D Printing solution defined.
- Univerity degree with experience in Marketing or product/service management
- Experience as Marketing product manager.
- It will be considered experience in Insights / feedback gathering.
- It will be considered previous experience in 3D.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top