World Wide Commercial Displays Portfolio Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The Displays Product Marketing Manager will be accountable for managing the Displays solutions roadmap within the commercial segment. Success of the business and individual will depend on close interaction with regional business units, productive collaboration with cross-functional teams and ability to understand key commercial segment vertical markets trends and behaviors.
Focus areas for this role:
- Portfolio approach
- Process, schedule, cost and complexity
- Market and competitive analysis
- Initiatives to drive growth aligned to our strategy
- End-to-end portfolio management working closely with the product managers and management to establish a consistent offer aligned to our strategy.
- Drive complexity and cost optimization efforts identifying opportunities and providing recommendations across the portfolio.
- A single point of contact for PLC (Product Lifecycle) planning and optimization to challenge lead times and avoid delays.
- Lead process and tool optimization within the product management team.
- Establish strategic initiatives including investment and portfolio recommendations aligned to our strategy.
- Single point of contact for regional planning and escalation working closely with the product managers.
- Financials analysis including quarterly forecast, sell-in, sell-out, WOS, AUP, net profitability, and GPM targets.
- Market analysis including quarterly reporting on IDC, HIS, Context, NPD, Cric results and trends.
- Understanding and tracking key technology trends for the enterprise and SMB customer segments for displays and PC solutions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional product development teams to ensure that the products and solutions are delivered per our portfolio objectives.
- Support growing the business plan for the displays team and manage products/solutions to meet revenue and profitability goals in line with team targets including new business revenue and margin models.
- Developing process enhancements to ensure that the overall our portfolio can grow and scale with the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a college degree in Marketing/Business/Technical. Advanced degree preferred. 5 years in product management fundamentals, ideally within the display technology field.
- Thorough understanding and mastery of marketing principles and product development process.
- Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross-functional team environment including business and product development, supply chain and procurement processes.
- Aptitude for using an analytical approach to business evaluation and problem-solving.
- Capability to collaborate with and manage internal and external partners in the product development process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with international partners.
- Experience in program and process management, with a proven ability to proactively initiate process improvements within a team environment.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills.
Back to top