Workstations & Thin Client Sales Specialist
Join HP Denmark , a company in rapid development where there is focus on the individual employee as well as attaining success for the entire company. Our strength lies in our employees and how they manage the new, innovative products that HP brings to the market. Our mindset is always "customer first" and the all decision are taken on the basis of this. If you find this inspiring and you if you can relate to this, then please apply.
End-to-End Sales Responsibility with focus on B2B & End customers
Area : Denmark
- Maintain and grow sales in B2B and partner network
- Drive sales in verticals that have focus and are heavy users on Workstations.
- Provide solution expertise to Channel Partners and Distribution
- Support Partner led marketing activities in countries
- Accelerate growth in unattended space through specific programs
- Accountable for the sales
- Identify and drive Workstation & TC end-user opportunities. Engage with customers on senior level.
- Closely Engage with HP Account Management Team to grow business in managed accounts.
- Identify hunting accounts, develop take-over strategy and execute
- Provide subject matter expertise internal and external. Proactively influence tender specifications.
- Lead end-user campaigns to advocate HP Workstations and Thin Clients
- Accountable for end-user funnel
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Tech knowledge on workstations and what drives sales is a must .
- Good understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top