CO Salary Range: USD 105,000.00 - 130,000.00 per year
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion . Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP Advanced Compute and Solutions ( www.hp.com/workstations ) is a high-performance, high-integrity, and customer focused organization seeking motivated and talented engineers with a passion for technology and innovation to anticipate, explore, and accelerate the most powerful computing experiences
This position is for a Storage Technologist based in Fort Collins, Colorado. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and experience with storage technologies including interfaces, protocols, and components along with strong and proven technical leadership and planning skills.The Storage Technologist will drive a cross-functional team to investigate, predict, and plan storage solutions aligned to current and future customer workflow requirements.
The selected candidate will be part of an R&D Solution Planning and Disruptive Technologies Team responsible for imagining, predicting and plotting the course for our future platforms, components, and solutions.
As the Storage Technologist in Advanced Compute and Solution, you will:
- Drive our business unit storage portfolio strategy, enablement, and new technology vectors.
- Deeply understand workstation customer workflows and storage technology trends and use these insights to guide our HW and SW storage solutions to the highest performance, richest features, and strongest security for our customers.
- Anticipate, innovate, and plan storage solutions aligned to current and future customer workflows.
- Work with partners and suppliers to influence and create storage solutions that include HP unique innovation and differentiation.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to evaluate, recommend, and deliver storage technologies and solutions to our customers.
- Partner with other strategic technologists and product planners to design and enable the storage solutions in future products.
- Represent HP as a storage solutions technical expert advising and making recommendations to customers, field sales, and senior management on storage solutions and emerging technologies.
- Develops technical sales and customer collateral to guide customers to the best customer experience with HP storage solutions
- Create performance and competitive analysis data to understand and optimize our storage solution advantages in the markets.
- Potential to own other related strategic technologies with the same described intents.
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or significant experience in a related technical field.
- 7+ years of engineering experience working directly with Storage Technologies and Solutions.
- Critical competencies, qualifications, and extreme ownership to drive innovation and business results.
- Independent judgment to develop plans and criteria for setting and achieving objectives.
- Extreme curiosity to understand and predict where technologies and user workflows are heading in our future.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and lead multiple projects simultaneously across businesses.
- Ability to manage and expand strategic relationships with external partners and suppliers.
- Experience managing issues of technical and logistic complexity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of this posting is $105,000 to $130,000 This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!