Workstation Motherboard Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Workstation Motherboard Engineer in Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Lead motherboard development efforts for HP Workstation, including:
- Responsible for driving ODMs to deliver a motherboard design with workstation level of reliability and performance
- Define motherboard specification to meet marketing demands, workstation quality standard and cost goals
- Coordinate between subsystem owners to ensure industrial standard compliance and proper design maturity for each development phase
- Accountable for motherboard schedule and work closely with program managers
- Evaluate the latest technology trends and proactively initiate the conversations with various functions regarding implementation or pre-enablement
- Create and conduct intelligent experiments in order to effectively troubleshoot issues.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 4-8 years of computer motherboard design experience
- Proven leadership skills of ODM management and internal partner collaboration
- A broad range of HW and SW technical skills and the ability to apply those skills to the development of new products.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a team environment and yet be goal oriented with minimum supervision required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery of the English and Mandarin language. Ability to apply those skills to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- A high level of drive, self- motivation, and commitment to deliver new products to market on extremely aggressive schedules.
- Experience in designing high performance Intel architecture platforms
- Experience using protocol analysis equipment to troubleshoot and validate protocol based devices and interfaces.
- Experience in Windows OS driver troubleshooting and debugging.
Back to top