Workstation Integrated Marketing Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
It's an amazing time to be a part of HP! As the world's #1 manufacturer of printers and PCs, HP creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP's PC division, the marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer who has shown they can lead global marketing teams to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results. You'll be leading our Z by HP marketing team to drive awareness, consideration and preference for our growing ecosystem of high performance products and solutions. This is a strategic focus area for HP and will be a growth driver for the company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Marketing for Z by HP, you'll lead a team of marketing professionals based around the world. We are looking for someone who is not only a classically trained integrated marketer, but who also has knowledge of digital transformation practices and creative professional workflows.
- Build and drive the development of an insights-led marketing strategy and plan for the Z by HP portfolio in close collaboration with business leadership, regional marketing, and go-to-market teams
- Lead a team to create differentiated positioning of Z by HP products and experiences, reinforced through messaging, and brought to life via world-class marketing that is equal parts B2C and B2B
- Be a catalyst for transforming digital practices within the company by fostering innovation in digital marketing strategy and tactics, audience segmentation and targeting, journey mapping, and optimizing for mobile, social and new technologies
- Manage a roster of marketing agencies to develop impactful marketing programs that are delivered on time and drive measureable results
- Contribute as a senior leader, proactively counselling senior-level management on critical decisions
- Leverage contacts within the creative professional industry to build new relationships and partnerships
- Manage all budgets, partner funding and forecasting
- Cultivate excitement internally for Z by HP
- Manage, inspire and grow a team of individual contributors
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 8 years in B2C and B2B marketing roles, ideally with experience in the creative professional industry
- Deep knowledge of end-to-end B2C and B2B marketing with digital and social at the core
- Trifecta of strategic prowess, creative evaluation acumen, and the ability to translate data into insights that inform assets optimized across the customer journey
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including negotiating, presenting, and influencing
- Strong leadership skills including team-building, conflict resolution and consensus-building, ideally in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HP
- International brand experience, ideally with a prior role in a region or country
- Pragmatic approach to managing crises - someone who always finds a way to “get it done”
- Passionate, driven, dependable and transformational - a real change agent
- Reinvention mindset - constantly testing, learning and iterating to get the best results
- Flexibility to travel domestically and globally - approximately 15%
Back to top