Workstation Integrated Marketing Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
It's an amazing time to be a part of HP! As the world's #1 manufacturer of printers and PCs, HP creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP's PC division, the marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer who has shown they can lead global marketing teams to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results. You'll be leading our Workstations marketing team to drive awareness, consideration and preference for our growing ecosystem of high performance products and solutions. This is a strategic focus area for HP and will be a growth driver for the company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Marketing for Workstations, you'll lead a team of marketing professionals based around the world. The ideal candidate will be a classically trained integrated marketer who also has knowledge of creative professional workflows.
- Build and drive the development of an insights-led marketing strategy and plan for the Workstations portfolio in close collaboration with business leadership, regional marketing, and go-to-market teams
- Create differentiated positioning of Workstations products and solutions, reinforced through messaging, and aligned with adjacent commercial products
- Manage a roster of marketing agencies to develop world-class positioning and marketing programs that are delivered on time and drive measureable results
- Contribute as a senior leader, proactively counselling senior-level management on critical decisions
- Leverage contacts within the creative professional industry to build new relationships and partnerships
- Manage all budgets, partner funding and forecasting
- Cultivate excitement internally around Workstations
- Manage, inspire and grow a team of individual contributors
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 8 years in marketing roles, ideally with experience in the creative professional industry
- Deep knowledge of digital, social and content marketing
- Balance of strategic prowess and creative evaluation acumen
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including negotiating, presenting, and influencing
- Strong leadership skills including team-building, conflict resolution and consensus-building, ideally in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HP
- International brand experience, ideally with a prior role in a region or country
- Pragmatic approach to managing crises - someone who always finds a way to “get it done”
- Passionate, driven, dependable and transformational - a real change agent
- Flexibility to travel domestically and globally - approximately 15%
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top