Workflow Transformation Solutions Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Manages complex, strategic and operational initiatives related to Workflow Transformation solution development and go-to-market activity
- Drives the definition of a product/ service/solution family/ portfolio through R&D and solutions teams.
- Coordinates and collaborates activity with multiple inside organizations and outside partners and vendors
- Oversees overall program execution, operational cadence and milestones achievements through meticulous detail oriented operational focus
- Process steward of the workflow transformation solution development process: creates structure and focus around strategic and operational processes to ensure effective and efficient management of workflow initiatives. Creates, maintains and tracks the solutions roadmap
- Partners with business leaders in creating strategic initiatives and securing budgets for plans and projects on a wide range of strategic issues, including risk management and implementation tactics
- Oversees the overall P&L of the program and tracks financial KPI
- Influences management by presenting compelling analyses and recommendations that build the business case for new strategic initiatives
- Influences large, cross-functional teams and communications to facilitate the development of strategic initiatives and partners with business leaders to integrate strategic initiatives across business units
- Provides thought leadership and shapes the knowledge base within area of expertise
- Provides leadership, develops and sets change management approach and requirements
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical.
- Typically 8-12 years experience. Often 4-7 years post-advanced degree experience leading large scale and complex technical projects. Solutions development and/or marketing experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers.
- Proven track record of great execution relative to cost, quality, and timeliness
- Strong business acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
- Process engineering experience and the ability to bring structure to chaos
- Demonstrates a confident style; readily voices thoughts and opinions and presents ideas with conviction and courage
- Exhibits authoritative financial acumen to develop meaningful business plan and recommendations
- Very strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Excellent powerpoint and excel skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, negotiation, conflict resolution, and ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights
- Ability to organize, draft and present stakeholder deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, passion, and a positive, can-do attitude. Ability to work through obstacles in a determined manner
- Prior experience in a new business environment is a plus
- Prior experience in managing technical projects in software and solutions development area is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
Back to top