Windows Infrastructure Consultant
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP Personal Systems Services is looking for strong technical, customer facing person to drive end point device Infrastructure engagements. This includes Assessments, Preparation (Image Development, Application Remediation, Browser integration), Deployment planning, and Solution Delivery, as well as limited ongoing support and updates. It often extensions into Manageability solutions ( System Center Configuration Manager , Intune, AirWatch, etc.) Cloud, O365, and related integration points. It also includes various levels of associated Security assessments and advisory services. The position will be primarily customer facing supporting key HP customers.
If you are our Windows Infrastructure Consultant in Singapore, you will have a chance to :
- Deliver professional consultancy and be the lead HP consultant on Microsoft Windows 10, Modern Management migration and deployments.
- Provide a detailed architecture and technical design for end point manageability solutions.
- Be a Principal Consultant, who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Regularly lead multi-functional and multi resource teams.
- Provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
- Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts, solution designs including transitions to modern management solutions
- Provide consulting advice to customer senior IT leadership and sets strategic direction for customers based on HP's solutions and products
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 8-12+ years of professional experience in consulting for primarily Infrastructure, Security a definite plus
- Master of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a Masters degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (15+ years in total).
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and Windows Migrations, Management systems
- In-depth knowledge of all facets of Windows 10 Operating System
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) - In-depth knowledge of SCCM Operating System, OS /Application Deployment methodology and best practices. Knowledge on the latest SCCM versions and changes.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) - in-depth knowledge of Intune, AirWatch, JamF and alternate MDM management solutions.
- Imaging - a deep understanding of the imaging process for custom images, to be deployed across a network and able to articulate the value of different image and provisioning approaches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools such as MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit), System Center Orchestrator, USMT (User State Migration Tool), Autopilot, etc.
- Knowledge on building task sequences for the operating system deployment.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure - VDI (Optional)
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore .
Back to top