Wide Format Production Sales Specialist
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As our Wide Format Production Sales Specialist, based in Sydney , you will help to take Designjet to the next level by managing relationships with partners and customers in the HP defined Technical Production Printing segment.
You will be responsible for evangelizing HP's portfolio of Technical Production Solutions, including HP PageWide XL to the relevant market segments via telephone, email, social selling and face to face meetings, creating and developing new opportunities in the competitive landscape whilst protecting the healthy install base.
- Manage the Technical Production segment across NSW and NZ
- Work with country sales team to compose Technical Production sales plans, and monitor Technical Production reseller partner's performance and progress
- Be responsible for Technical Production Hardware sales and recurring revenue (CONS and PPU)
- Own the implementation of local Technical Production channel policies and partnership programs
- Lead country reseller marketing events, including, reseller conferences, seminar, exhibition, to enhance HP's impact in local market
- Work as a central expertise of Technical Production products, in both theoretical and practical
- Handle Sales Cycle registration and reseller confliction
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area, bringing predictability into the Technical Production funnel.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with and support account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals
- Establishes relationships with customer/partner at all organizational levels; able to interface with senior levels in internal and external groups.
- Account size ranges; may work in a Small-Medium, Enterprise, or Corporate Segment; varied sales cycle.
- Leverage the multiple RTMs and procurement models available from HP and/or partner organisations
- Funnel and pipeline management and accuracy
- 3x Quota Coverage at the quarter
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives
- Assist in the recruit and develop business relationship with Technical Production Reseller Partners
- Collaborates with GSB Marketing to create and develop sales programs, lead generation campaigns and capture progress and results in SalesForce.com
- Qualify leads and determine best approach to close
Skills and Experience required
- At least 8 year working experience and 5 years in WF production printing industry
- Knowledge of AEC, Reprographic, MCAD and GIS market segments
- Good communication skill and team work spirit
- Basic office software, esp. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Directly related previous work experience. Consultative selling experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Channel management experience desirable
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to sell to IT decision makers and Business decision makers
- Becomes an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Can turn feature benefits into value propositions
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
- SaleForce.com proficiency for funnel and lead management
- Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
- Experienced in selling or consulting clients and partners on contractual based print agreements directly and indirectly
- Outstanding spoken and written communications skills
- Fluent in English both written and speaking
- Initiative, creative, proactive and good at team work
- Customer oriented mentality
- Ability to facilitate a product demonstration in person or via virtual classroom
50% of the time
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top