Web Application Developer
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned projects.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for process improvement projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top