HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Warranty Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Leads and develops product support or solution(s) planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Represents services on product or solution core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Collaborates with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution of one solution or related set of services.
- Utilizes understanding of customer business requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
- Leads key business initiatives in support of operational or financial improvement .
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 5+ years experience in Operations
- 2 to 3 years experience in Finance
- understanding on reverse Logistics
- Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree is a plus .
- Knowledge of IT and services industry Knowledge of company organization, policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top