Vertical Product Manager Marketing Lead 3D Printing
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing group and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc. You will be part of the Customer Success team under the Customer & Markets Insights team.
The role requires strong analytical skills, market analysis capabilities and ability to assess the 3D Printing industry to identify and report on nascent trends and key innovations in the industry. This person will connect the insights with HP strategy in 3D Printing, working in alignment with the other key functions within the organization.
She/he will be responsible to identify opportunities, sizes TAM, defines requirements and checks credibility of the plan with customers. She/he will define a "proxy P&L" to ensure we are understanding attractiveness before we define opportunities. She/he will stay in permanent contact with customers and partners during the definition phase and system product development phase, closely working with the Alliance and Vertical markets teams.
The main responsibilities of this person will be:
- Identify drivers & barriers for the adoption of 3D printing in the verticals/Segments MJF is targeting, (Mobility & Transportation, Healthcare, Consumer Goods & Electronics, Industrial)
- Sizing of the Market by Industry, segment and sub-segment.
- Overview of promising application per segment & sub-segment and clusters of applications.
- Relevance of AM and MJF for the main applications cluster per sub-segment.
- Identify winning Applications within each segment and sub segment to increase the TAM for HP
- Opportunity assessment per application
- Definition of main players & potential customers to explore applications
- Understand the requirements to target that market.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar. MBA desired.
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent Project management skill
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English.
- Vertical knowledge in any of the segments MJF is playing, especially Healtcare & Medical
- Consulting background
- Manufacturing Experience related with 3D printing
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends
- Typically, 10+ years of experience on vertical businesses such as Healthcare, medical, eyeware involved in 3D Printing
Knowledge and skills Desired
- 3DP Expertise, especially in healthcare & Medical devices verticals.
- SW expertise/ SW and IOT expertise
- Plastics/Manufacturing expertise
- Travel requirement: 70%
- Location: Barcelona
Back to top