Value Sales Support Internship
This job is intended to provide sales support to the Value Sales Specialist in the field, it has a great projection as the job allows a direct relationship and knowledge of all the customers and technologies that they use.
The candidates should be proactive people with skills in the Graphic computing technologies and solutions, such as Software vendors, Graphic cards technologies, high computing needs, virtualization technologies, security...
The most common activities will be:
- Processing new sales leads by creating the technical proposals for the customers
- Managing the communication between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts feeding information to the sales team
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team and management of Pipeline tools
- Coordination of Demos to customer in the demo center
- Good customer care skills
- Skills in the Workstations and Virtualization technologies
- Skills in Graphic cards use and configurations
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top