Value Sales Specialist for Corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector
To maintain our leadership position on Computing Market, we are looking for Sales professional to hold the position of Value Sales Specialist for Corporate, Enterprise and Public customers.
- Responsible for creating and driving sales pipeline
- Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position companies products and services better
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities
- Works on companies larger accounts
- May invest time working external partners
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Typically 7-10 years of advanced sales experience with 2-3 years of extensive product sales experience in the desired specialty
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how companies solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Understands how to leverage companies portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors
- Understands selling of services sales
- Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top