Value Sales Specialist
End-to-End Sales Responsibility
- Channel & Mid-Market
- Maintain and grow Value distribution and partner network
- Support and lead MM deals in countries. Closely Engage with HP Mid Market Sales team.
- Collaborate with HP Partner Managers. Define targets for partners.
- Drive partner Value specialization program
- Develop and lead Value channel incentive programs
- Provide solution expertise to Channel Partners and Distribution
- Support Partner led marketing activities in countries
- Accelerate growth in unattended space through specific programs
- Accountable for MM and Distribution funnel
- Managed Accounts
- Identify and drive Value end-user opportunities. Engage with customers on senior level.
- Closely Engage with HP Account Management Team to grow business in managed accounts.
- Identify hunting accounts, develop take-over strategy and execute
- Provide subject matter expertise internal and external. Proactively influence tender specifications.
- Lead end-user campaigns to advocate HP Workstations and Thin Clients
- Accountable for end-user funnel
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically approximately 5 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company's share of the business
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top