User Experience Designer, Print
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
If you are our User Experience Designer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Research and designs user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Plans, validates, and implements research methods to test and gather user experience data; analyzes, evaluates, describes, and reports results and recommendations to design stakeholders.
- Develops and implements user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve user experience.
- Leads a team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high- quality user experience solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
- Represents the user experience design team for all phases of larger and more-complex development and design projects and programs.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer?We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore .
Back to top