US Corporate PC Business Planner
The Americas Business Planning team works with sales leadership, product category teams along with a variety of internal support organizations to define, manage and operationally execute business plans against defined strategic objectives. As a member of the Business Planning team, this position engages closely with US PC Sales leadership to drive business execution excellence on a daily basis. This individual will work closely with the US Corporate PC Sales teams to develop and enhance business management information reporting capabilities and create analytics that provide insight to drive and improve business performance.
- Owns PC sales forecasting, CRM tool management, and customer signed deal logs
- Responsible for Sales Coverage, Quota, and Compensation Plan design and deployment
- Oversees US account coverage and sales rep assignments
- Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop business plans
- Constructs reporting and analytic financial models, utilizing data from a variety of sources, with minimal direction
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects, gathers intelligence on current industry and competitors, customer/partner trends, and summarizes research findings tailored to evolving business needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary. Makes contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines
- Ad-hoc business reporting, modeling, and special projects
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 2-4 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage data requests.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize information and data from multiple sources/disciplines, triangulate and synthesize findings and prepare concise summary for senior sales leaders.
- Developing project management skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top