UK & Ireland – Distribution Account Operations Manager
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our team is growing and we are looking for your passion about new ideas and solutions to make a difference in our Sales Operations team – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Distribution Account Operations Manager you will be the focal point for HP's operational performance with key Distribution Partners in the UK&Ireland. You will be building a strategic relationship with our distribution partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in operational process and finding solutions.
What will your day consist of?
- Act as the end-to-end accountable for operational performance with the assigned partner
- Support the assigned sales resources on the partner account with operational expertise and process knowledge
- Drive change management processes with the assigned partner
- Lead multiple complex operational improvement projects
- Drive regular reviews of HP's operational performance with relevant stakeholders
- Support and drive business analyses and reporting as required
- Provide expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies.
- Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise.
- Provides leadership and training on specific processes
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaboratorwith mastery of English (written and spoken):
- excellent partner facing skills with strong focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Solid business acumen and understanding of dynamics in the channel space
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Ability to lead virtual, often times remote teams.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in a customer or partner facing role a plus, but not mandatory
- An excellent Operations analyst with
- Advanced understanding of operational processes, preferably in the channel RTM
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint)
- Typically 2-4 years of experience, preferably in operational roles
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top