Trilingual Tech Support (English/French/Spanish)
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employee.
- Working independently while using standard protocol to respond to more complex customer issues.
- Successfully resolve more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission- critical).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Participates in projects and provides resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- May act as a mentor and may provide some lead support to other non-exempt employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education
- 1-2 years of experience in technical and customer service environments
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advance English and Advance French Level
- MS Office proficient
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent attitude
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top