Treasury Analyst Capital Markets / FX
- Liquidity and offshore cash repatriation planning
- Evaluate and research the economics of complex financial strategies
- Provide analytical support for equity, debt and interest rate risk management strategies
- Drives world class process in balance sheet exposure forecasting, analysis, reporting and trade execution including recommending strategies with appropriate risk/reward trade-offs, and driving a culture of accountability
- Manage processes and develop analytics for FX exposure forecasts and hedge results.
- Develops relationships with industry professionals and/or external organizations to understand current market trends and best practices and drive internal implementation
- Typically 3+ years of relevant experience (banking, consulting, or corporate treasury).
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work effectively on a dynamic team, under tight deadlines
- Ability to execute swiftly with attention to detail
- Flexibility to work during market trading hours (London, New York, Singapore etc.)
- Advanced communication, leadership, consulting, influencing / negotiation skills
- Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to execute within the scope of overall strategies
- MBA preferred
- CFA designation preferred
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Applies specialized financial treasury operations, risk management, and solutions knowledge to implement programs and initiatives; contributes to treasury program design.
- Analyzes financial data to summarize treasury program findings for project teams.
- Supports treasury program delivery through the practical application of complex subject matter knowledge with limited guidance.
- Manages a treasury process within the function.
- Manages treasury projects of moderate complexity.
- Updates and maintains treasury policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic understanding of treasury processes, as well as other finance functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top